The following core values are fundamental to our success:
• Accountability. We are committed stewards of the loyalty and good will of our alumni and friends and of the human, fiscal, and physical resources entrusted to us.
• Diversity. We recognize that diversity and excellence go hand-in-hand, enhancing our teaching, scholarship, and service as well as our ability to welcome, respect, and interact with other people.
• Integrity. We practice honesty, freedom, truth, and integrity in all that we do.
• Respect. We treat each other with civility, dignity, and respect.
• Social responsibility. We contribute to society’s intellectual, cultural, spiritual, and economic progress and well-being to the maximum possible extent.