May 3rd, 4th and 5th mark this year’s annual Moms and Family Weekend at Oregon State University! This is a great opportunity for moms and family of any kind to join their students in participating in a fun-filled weekend of events and activities on campus including access to the Dixon Recreation Center, attending the OSU […]
Posts Tagged ‘Mom’s Weekend’
This weekend is Momâ€™s Weekend at OSU! Momâ€™s and Dadâ€™s Weekends at OSU are an annual occurrence hosted by the Memorial Union Program Council, a student organization run through the Memorial Union. A fashion show, comedy show, brunch, craft fair, fun run/walk, and rafting trip are some of the events that will be happening this […]
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College