UPDATE 7/14/11- From Dr. Leslie Burns, Design and Human Environment department head: The influential blog and web site Fashionista has named Oregon State University one of the top 20 best fashion programs in the US! We’re up there with FIT, Parsons, Pratt, SCAD, and RISD!! And remember, tuition at Parsons is $38,000/year; tuition at RISD […]
Posts Tagged ‘interior design’
- START Registration Opens Soon!
- Where does “Green” fit in at OSU?
- Spring College Fairs!
- Aloha! – OSU’s 59th annual Lu’au to take place this Saturday (4/19)
- Have you applied for Housing Yet?
- Accepting Your Financial Aid Award
- Spring PNACAC College Fairs – Seattle & Portland
- Admitted Student’s Next Steps
- academic programs
- Beaver News
- Campus Life
- Campus Safety
- Campus Visit
- Cultural Events
- Degree Partnership Program
- Dual/Degree Partnership
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Orientation/New students
- Powered by Orange
- Undergraduate Students
- University Honors College