Application for Admission to be down Nov. 3rd and Thanksgiving Weekend

October 30th, 2009

OSU is in the process of improving and updating our payment gateway. There will be a couple of periods when the work on that system will make payments, and as a result, the application for admission, unavailable.

The dates that the application will not be available are:

-Tuesday, November 3rd
-Several hours over the Thanksgiving weekend

If you are planning to work on your application or submit it during these periods, please adjust your schedule accordingly. Please let us know if you have questions: 1.800.291.4192 or osuadmit@oregonstate.edu.

-jm

One Response to “Application for Admission to be down Nov. 3rd and Thanksgiving Weekend”

1. Abdalelah Alrashid says:

Dear Sir:

My name is Abdalelah Alrashid, I graduated from College of Technology in Saudi Arabia. I have been awarded The Associate Degree of College of Technology from the department of Electronic Technology .
    This letter concerns of my application to your BA program majoring in Electrical Engineering. I would like to request that you grant me
    a conditional admission to your BA program subject to satisfying the TOEFL requirements before actual enrolment.
    Please note that the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) “the sponsor of my postgraduate school” has a policy which states that all students they must receive conditional admission from a University prior leaving Saudi Arabia.
    (I will study on my account)
    In addition, I will study an intensive English course . During which, I will be able to take the TOEFL and start my academic work.

Sincerely yours