Applications for the Fall 2009

September 2nd, 2008

**Correction! The Application for the Fall 2009 is up now and has been since Sept 1! BV apologizes for the error (it was his fault :) ). The information is corrected below.*** –mko 9/5

Oh. My. Is it September already? Where has the summer gone?

I think many high school students have started their classes and my hope is that everyone’s school year is off to a great start! I’ve received a few emails from eager seniors who have inquired about when the admissions application for the Fall 2009 will be up. I checked with BV in our office and he let me know that the online application will go live on September 15, 2008 September 1, 2008! You can access the application by visiting www.oregonstate.edu/admissions and clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button on the top right hand portion of the page.

–mko

11 Responses to “Applications for the Fall 2009”

1. Beverly says:

I would love to fill out the online application, but I do not have access to a credit card. How can I get an application sent to my high school so I can fill it out there?
    ~Beverly

2. James says:

Beverly,

We give students the option (and prefer) that you pay by online check. That option will be available to you when you submit the app. Instructions on how to pay via e-check will also be available. Hope this helps! Give us a call: 1.800.291.4192 if you need help.

-jm

3. [...] applied for admission and completed the scholarship app. Now, you might be wondering if there are other ways for you to [...]

4. Rachel Waldron says:

Please confirm application deadline for fall 2009. I am a California resident and interested in attending Oregon State for Pre-Vet. Do you have a specific scholarship you would recommend applying for Pre-Vet?

5. James says:

Rachel,

The application deadline at OSU is February 1st. The application for admission is available online now: https://adminfo.ucsadm.oregonstate.edu/prod/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

Give us a call: 1.800.291.4192 if you need help!

6. Lisa says:

OSU’s regular application deadline is listed as Sept. 1st on collegeboard.com and I suspect that it may be a type-o. My daughter is looking into OSU for Fall 2009. Can you also explain the difference between priority and regular applications? Thanks.

7. [...] received a good question from Lisa in the comment section of our post regarding the Application for fall 2009 at OSU: OSU’s regular application deadline is listed as Sept. 1st on collegeboard.com and I [...]

8. [...] been getting a ton of questions this week about when students can apply to OSU. Remember from our earlier post on the application: OSU takes applications on a rolling basis. You can apply right now for the fall [...]

9. Stacey says:

Do we need to pay for tuition when we are accepted or by the first day of class?

10. Tony says:

On the on-line application there is a question asking if you have received your high school diploma or GED in Oregon. Should I answer no because I haven’t graduated yet? or should I answer yes anyway?

11. James says:

Hi Tony!

Just answer yes. That question is for residency purposes. Even though you haven’t earned it yet, you will, we treat it the same way. Feel free to email me directly: james.miller@oregonstate.edu if you have any other questions.

jm