Beat Benny: The OSU Admissions Blog Photo Caption Contest Spectacular

May 1st, 2008

Fellow blogger James and I have decided to come up with a reoccurring series we’re calling “Beat Benny: The OSU Admissions Blog Photo Caption Contest Spectacular.” The rules are simple: we provide a photo and caption, you try to provide one that’s better than ours. You may submit your best written wit in the comment section.

For our first ever submission in “Beat Benny: The OSU Admissions Blog Photo Caption Contest Spectacular,” James found this photograph of Braden Wells up to bat for the Beavers:

Now here’s a few captions to get started:

Do you think you are clever enough to outsmart the Admissions Bloggers? Sound off below if you’re up for the challenge!

13 Responses to “Beat Benny: The OSU Admissions Blog Photo Caption Contest Spectacular”

1. JenniferZ says:

What an incredible photo!

2. Blake says:

“It’s a curveball…..definitely a curveba….ouch!”

3. Edmund says:

“I know you’re my fan, but don’t kiss me while I’m in the game!”

4. Judy says:

heres what my caption would be : “Never in history has anyone tried to hit the ball with his lips. Mama’s gotta be so proud of me this time”

5. Seth says:

Ouch! Definitely a curver ball! LOl. Go OSU !

6. jared says:

great shot.. that must be painful..

7. Summer says:

Ouch. That must have fractured his cheek bone. Its definitely taking one for the team.

8. Takt time says:

That is a crazy photo I really enjoyed living in Finley hall and watching the Baseball games. but that picture is amazing I can’t believe what time it was to catch that photo.

9. tremaine says:

Images are always considered the excellent way to attract visitors and grab their attention easily. IMG centre is also such place where you can find an unlimited gallery of eye catchy images in almost every format including JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP etc. Moreover this website also let you download amazing image uploading tools which can make this image uploading process more interesting and amusing. You can also get various URL options for a single image uploaded at the site. Thumbnail and BB Code can be used in forums while direct link or html code can be embedded in web pages easily. So if you are thinking about using an attractive image or its selected portion as thumbnail image then use the fantastic online facility of IMG centre to upload images in any format. Let’s have a brief look over the image uploading tools available for download at IMG center so you can have complete knowledge about its amazing features and interesting tools

10. I can’t believe they captured this with such great detail. In my opinion, that was a slider up and in.

11. Clifford says:

Swing……and a Kiss

12. Brittany says:

i think my brain is going to explode

13. great photo the perfect shot!