Admission Application Period Still Open

February 17th, 2006

It has come to my attention that there might be some confusion among students and parents concerning our priority deadline of February 1. Let me attempt to clarify.

The priority deadline for admissions and scholarship consideration only applies to those that are applying for academic scholarships. To be considered for said scholarships, students must have applied by February 1, 2006.

For students who still wish to apply for undergraduate admission for fall term 2006, the online application is still live at: http://infosu.oregonstate.edu/apply. Students may apply for admission up to September 1, 2006.

We’ve also been getting some calls from very excited high school juniors who want to apply for fall 2007. The application for fall 2007 will be available beginning on August 1, 2006.

-bv

2 Responses to “Admission Application Period Still Open”

1. Jen says:

Can you tell me approximately when decisions are made and applicants notified?

Also, would you have an approximation for hearing back about residency status?

Thanks!

2. [...] Jen posted a popular question this time of year: “Can you tell me approximately when decisions are made and applicants notified?” [...]