The office of University Events strategizes, plans and implements high-impact events and manages special projects that engage internal and external audiences. Through these activities, we provide outstanding experiences that enhance the understanding of the institution’s brand, and help foster support and engagement in the mission and goals that define Oregon State as a leading 21st century land grant university.
- Manages projects delegated by the President’s Office, the division of University Relations and Marketing, and provides all support for events held at the President’s residence.
- Offers support and guidance to the OSU community ranging from full-service event planning to answering protocol questions and offering systems for event success.
- Works closely with the OSU Foundation and the Alumni Association to strategically maximize opportunities to celebrate the university’s accomplishments.
- Supports and is supported by the other departments within University Relations and Marketing. When working with University Events, you can also access the resources of University Marketing, Web Communications, and News and Research Communications.
- Enhances communication by using marketing and communications expertise from within the division to most effectively raise awareness of OSU to our guests. We create an environment that encourages understanding and support of the goals of the university by producing professional events that showcase our resources.