You are not logged in [Login
Accessibility Basics for the Web
- This is an introductory level workshop on website accessibility. Many concepts will be covered, such as creating accessible forms, tables, images, color, website layout, and navigation. Come learn about how the OSU Policy on Information Technology Accessibility impacts you and the campus, as well as the steps you can take to ensure your websites are as accessible to individuals with disabilities, as possible. This workshop is meant to be a combination of discussion and hands-on testing/learning about tools you can use. We will also spend as much or as little time on specifics to Drupal accessibility as the attendees desire.
- Web Tools and Programming
- Office of Equity and Inclusion
- No restriction was placed on this course.
- None defined.
- Additional Information
- In preparation for the class, attendees should become familiar with the OSU IT Accessibility website, especially the OSU Policy on Information Technology Accessibility.