Engage for a Better Self and a Better World...
The Department of Student Leadership & Involvement supports students and student groups by providing opportunities for leadership development and campus community involvement.
Student Leadership & Involvement includes:
The Center for Leadership Development : Our Center is committed to leadership education that promotes positive social change, servant leadership, and personal growth.
- Leadership development workshops/resources
- Peer Leadership Consultant
- StrengthsQuest TM
- Leadership Development courses
- Center for Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Center For Civic Engagement
Student Events & Activities Center (SEAC) : The SEAC is dedicated to creating community through activities and programming.
SLI @ Snell: Houses some of our student led university programs focused on service, social change, and increasing internationalism at OSU as well as supporting our Greek letter organizations.
- Business Services/Financial Support
- Information Services
Student Coordinated Programs:
- ISOSU (International Student of OSU)
- Memorial Union Program Council
- Team Liberation
- Student Sustainability Initiative