- About Us
- Initiatives and Activities
- Join our Team
- Our Programs
- SEAC Staff
- Student Organization Support
- Upcoming Events
OSU Student Foundation
The OSU Student Foundation is a student-led, sponsored student organization dedicated to the growth and advancement of recognized student organizations on the Oregon State University campus. Established in 1973, the Student Foundation is intended to serve the OSU community by:
- Channeling private funds in the form of small grants to worthwhile student services, organizations, activities, and programs for the direct aid and improvement of OSU and its students. Funding ranges from cultural events to traveling to conferences.
- Giving students a better understanding of the need for, and importance of, private financial support so that they may learn to be active donors as alumni.
- Serving as a resource to the University.
The funds used to support such activities are provided via a grant from the OSU Foundation and occasional fund-raising activities. The Student Foundation Board oversees the distribution of funds, annually allocated by the OSU Foundation. The Student Foundation Board also acts as ambassadors to the University, attending a variety of events and participating in community service as representatives of the student body.
Looking for funding for your student organization activities? Interested in joining the Student Foundation to be a part of an exciting and rewarding board? Looking for scholarships for the 2013-14 academic school year? Applications are available in the Student Events and Activities Center in Memorial Union 103 or can be downloaded below. Please contact Shashank Bathula (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions. Constitution Available Here.
2013 - 2014 Officers
President: Shashank Bathula
Vice-President: Kevin Corey
Treasurer: Nathaniel Berry
Funding Request Director: Grant Howell
Membership Director: Kenny Kunisaki
Secretary: Senaida Mehmedovic
Webmaster: Daniel Song
Faculty Advisor: Michael Henthorne