When you become a member of PFLA you will enjoy a variety of benefits from your association with the organization. We have listed below a few of the benefits expressed by other members.
- Develop new connections with peers
- Achieve professional and personal growth
- Networking opportunities and the electronic membership directory
- Share like circumstances and issues to help lead others
- Be an empowered professional
- Advocate opportunities with campus leaders
- Be a visible part of OSU and a resource to others
- Informal mentoring opportunities
- Seasonal events for all
- Be part of a proactive group with influence on outcomes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Confirm your commitment to your profession
- Have fun!