DPP for Students
Welcome to the Degree Partnership Program (DPP), your pathway to completing a university degree more quickly and more affordably. Previously named "Dual Enrollment", this program allows you to be jointly admitted and enrolled at Oregon State University and any community college partner. The program is open to all U.S. citizens and residents pursuing their bachelor's degree. International students may also be in the DPP program with Linn-Benton Community College and Portland Community College, but are required to work with their International Advisors.
Advantages of Degree Partnership Program:
(Click below for each population)
- First-year, first-time freshman students who apply to OSU through the DPP program
- Current or newly admitted OSU students who add the DPP program to their admission status
- Transfer students who transfer to OSU through the DPP program
* Current DPP students taking classes at their partner schools: it can take 4-6 weeks before your grades from the community collge are sent and fully articulated (so they show up on OSU transcripts and MyDegrees) at OSU. Spring Term transcripts arrived during the last week of June.
* Fall 2015 DPP Application deadlinewas September 7th, 2015 and the applicaton process is now closed. Please apply for Winter Term 2016
* If you are a DPP student with Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC) and need a prerequisite override, please click here and complete the Prerequisite Override Request Form. Once the form is received, LBCC Admissions will then assist you in getting the override for the class you are interested in. If the link does not work please go to http://tinyurl.com/lbcc-override