DPP for Students
Attention DPP partners, and advisors: Admissions is working as quickly as possible to process the thousands of transcripts they have received for fall 2016 term. Please be patient and watch your MyDegrees for your classes to be added, as they should be updated before spring priority registration (update: Feb. 10, 2017).
Welcome to the Degree Partnership Program (DPP), your pathway to completing a university degree more quickly and more affordably. Previously named "Dual Enrollment", this program allows you to be jointly admitted and enrolled at Oregon State University and any of our community college partner schools.
The program is open to all undergraduate students pursuing their bachelor's degree. International students may also be in the DPP program with Linn-Benton Community College and Portland Community College, but are required to work with their International Advisors. Post-Bac student may also participate in the program but must first be admitted to OSU.
Advantages of Degree Partnership Program:
(Click below for each population)
- First-year, first-time freshman students who apply to OSU through the DPP program
- Current or newly admitted OSU students who add the DPP program to their admission status
- Transfer students who transfer to OSU through the DPP program
- International students (who are fully admitted OSU students, have met with their International Advisor, and who have at least one term of classes completed.
* Click here for information on the Oregon Promise Grant and the Degree Partnership Program
* Current DPP students taking classes at their partner schools: it can take 4-6 weeks before your grades from the community collge are sent and fully articulated (so they show up on OSU transcripts and MyDegrees) at OSU.
* Spring 2017 DPP Application deadline is March 5, 2017.
* If you are a DPP student with Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC) and need a prerequisite override,
please click here and complete the Prerequisite Override Request Form.
Once the form is received, LBCC Admissions will then assist you in getting the override for the class you are interested in. If the link does not work please go to http://tinyurl.com/lbcc-override