- What Is An Ombuds?
- Self Help
- Employee & Student Resources
- Education and Training Opportunities
The University Ombuds Office offers education and outreach activities in an effort to educate campus constituents on conflict management skills and Ombuds services. The following outlines some of the topics covered:
- Conflict Resolution Strategies and Assessment
- Conflict and Anger Management
- Active Listening
- Conflict Climate
- Addressing the Process of Bullying
- Managing Conflict in an Intercultural Context
We can tailor conflict management trainings to your educational needs. Please contact Breanne Taylor by email to get more information.
If you would like to stay informed of our upcoming trainings and events, please join our list serve by clicking here.