- Research & Reports
- Multicultural Resource Guide
The Office of Equity and Inclusion offers a variety of programs designed to increase understanding of equity, inclusion, and diversity.
PROGRAMS SPONSORED BY OEI
Below is a list of educational programs and training opportunities on topics related to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and diversity being offered during the 2012-2013 academic year. For a full description of the programs and information about registration, select a link below.
- Accessibility Basics for the Web
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Search Advocate Workshop Series
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
Contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion with questions about opportunities scheduled during the 2012-2013 academic year.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS CUSTOMIZED FOR SPECIFIC DEPARTMENTS/UNITS
The Office of Equity and Inclusion provides customized workshops or seminars at the request of individual departments/units. Please contact us at (541) 737-3556 or at email@example.com if you are interested in working with our office to develop an educational opportunity designed specifically for your department/unit.
Examples of previous sessions:
- Articulating a Vision & Goals for Equity, Inclusion, & Diversity
- Does the Glass Ceiling Still Exist?
- Understanding Oppression & Adapting to Difference
- Disability, Culture, and Accessibility