- Research & Reports
- Multicultural Resource Guide
Phyllis S. Lee Letter of Support
Please describe how the nominee meets the criteria of this award. Please address each of the criteria separately and clearly.
- Nominee demonstrates an exceptional history and current practice of initiating, supporting and sustaining social justice and human rights for all people, and especially the underrepresented and the underserved.
- Nominee is a practitioner of Gandhi’s teaching: “You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
- Nominee contributes in a number of ways so that the learning experiences of students and/or faculty and staff are enriched.
- Nominee helps others to achieve the “greatness” that Dr. King speaks of.