- About Our Office
- Vision & Initiatives
- Multicultural Resource Guide
Leadership Council for Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
This newly established advisory council is designed to bring focused energy to university-wide planning and implementation in this arena. The Leadership Council for Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity is charged to advise the President, the Provost, the Executive Director of Equity and Inclusion, and other university leadership.
The initial focus of the Council will be the seven key objectives identified through the self-study process as foundational to attainment of the four overarching goals, as detailed in the Key Institutional Objectives section. The Council will identify and recommend institution-wide strategies to accomplish these goals and objectives and will identify and prioritize additional objectives to pursue. The Council will also identify metrics and indicators and use these to monitor institutional progress toward goals and objectives and will recommend strategy changes necessary to ensure continued progress. The Council will also convene subcommittees or groups, as necessary, or delegate consideration of topics to existing committees or groups.
- Rebecca Warner (Senior Vice Provost, Academic Affairs)
- Susie Brubaker-Cole (Vice Provost, Student Affairs)
- Brenda McComb (Dean, Graduate School)
- Scott Ashford (Dean and Professor, College of Engineering)
- Thomas Maness (Dean, College of Forestry)
- Kevin Gable (Professor, Chemistry; Immediate Past President, Faculty Senate)
- Susana Rivera-Mills, co-chair (Executive Associate Dean, College of Liberal Arts; Professor of Spanish Linguistics and Diversity Advancement)
- Paul Doescher (Professor, Forest Ecosystems & Society)
- Shivangi Agrawal (ASOSU Director of Diversity Programs)
- Scott Reed (Vice Provost, University Outreach and Engagement)
- Rebecca Johnson (Vice President, OSU-Cascades)
- Dave Warneking (Office Specialist 2, University Housing and Dining Services)
- Angelo Gomez, co-chair (Executive Director of Equity and Inclusion, Office of Equity and Inclusion)
Please contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion with questions about the council.
To request this presentation in an alternate format please contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion.
Current Efforts and Leadership Council Recommendations
- February 13, 2014 Presentation to Faculty Senate (.pdf)