- Research & Reports
- Multicultural Resource Guide
Leadership Council for Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
This newly established advisory council is designed to bring focused energy to university-wide planning and implementation in this arena. The Leadership Council for Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity is charged to advise the President, the Provost, the Interim Executive Director of Equity and Inclusion, and other university leadership.
The initial focus of the Council will be the seven key objectives identified through the self-study process as foundational to attainment of the four overarching goals, as detailed in the Key Institutional Objectives section. The Council will identify and recommend institution-wide strategies to accomplish these goals and objectives and will identify and prioritize additional objectives to pursue. The Council will also identify metrics and indicators and use these to monitor institutional progress toward goals and objectives and will recommend strategy changes necessary to ensure continued progress. The Council will also convene subcommittees or groups, as necessary, or delegate consideration of topics to existing committees or groups.
- Rebecca Warner (Senior Vice Provost, Academic Affairs)
- Larry Roper (Vice Provost, Student Affairs)
- Brenda McComb (Dean, Graduate School)
- Tammy Bray (Dean and Professor, College of Public Health and Human Sciences)
- Thomas Maness (Dean, College of Forestry)
- Kate Hunter-Zaworski (Associate Professor, Civil & Construction Engineering; Immediate Past President, Faculty Senate)
- Susana Rivera-Mills, co-chair (Associate Dean, College of Liberal Arts; Professor of Spanish and Diversity Advancement)
- Paul Doescher (Department Head and Professor, Forest Ecosystems & Society)
- Mohamed Elgarguri (ASOSU Director of Diversity Programs)
- Scott Reed (Vice Provost, University Outreach and Engagement)
- Rebecca Johnson (Vice President, OSU-Cascades)
- Eric Dickey (Administrative Support, Oregon Sea Grant Program)
- Angelo Gomez, co-chair (Interim Executive Director, Office of Equity and Inclusion)
Please contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion with questions about the council.
To request this presentation in an alternate format please contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion.