Campus Grounds Use

Campus Grounds Use Permit, Sound Permits, & Helicopter Landings Permit 

Campus Grounds Use Requests MUST be submitted at least 14 days before the event date.
*Any events involving alcohol MUST be submitted at least 21 days before the event date.

Road Closures/Construction:

OSU is experiencing a high volume of construction this year.  Please refer to the Closure NoticesConstruction Traffic and Safety, and Current Projects webpages to see the most updated information. OSU asks that visitors onto campus please be aware of their surroundings.

If you have additional questions regarding campus construction projects, please email construction.questions@oregonstate.edu


Where is your event taking place?

If your event involves City of Corvallis property or roadways (e.g. marathons, marches, etc.) you will need a Parade Permit. This process can take up to 4 weeks. *Many city streets and transit routes (e.g. 14th/15th, 26th, Western & Monroe) cross through campus. If you have a race, you MUST call (541) 766-6924 to check if the area is City property.

If you event is on Oregon State University campus, contact the following to reserve or obtain information on these areas:

1. Valley Library Quad - Valley Library @ 541-737-4633 (Obtain permission from Valley Library and then also submit a Campus Grounds Use Request so that campus departments are notified.)

2. Memorial Union Quad or Student Experience Center Plaza - Memorial Union @ 541-737-2416

3. Campus & Womens Building - College of Health & Human Sciences @ 541-737-3324

4. Student Legacy Park, & Peavy - Dixon Recreation Center @ 541-737-6783

5. Athletic Fields - Athletics Department @ 541-737-9379

6. Campus Residential Lawns - University Housing & Dining Services @ 541-737-4771



All Other Campus Grounds must submit the form below.
(This includes all campus streets, park and lawn areas, parking lots, patios, malls, etc.)
Questions call 541-737-2402.

Campus Grounds Use Requests MUST be submitted at least 14 days before the event date. 


Submit a Campus Grounds Use Form (CGUR)

I am an OSU Affiliate                                     I am NON-AFFILIATED to OSU