Campus Grounds Use
Campus Grounds Use Permit, Sound Permits, & Helicopter Landings Permit
Oregon State University offers outdoor space for academic, professional, and recreational functions that serve the campus community.
For proper and timely consideration, please make your request at least 14 days before the event date.
Principles & Values
All users are expected to observe the University's principles and values by preserving:
Maximizing use requires a collaborative effort by all users to:
1. Conserve Energy
2. Minimize Impact
4. Manage Waste
5. Restore Grounds
Personal safety and risk management strategies and plans must be a core part of every event planned on campus.
Request recycle bins through Campus Recycling
To reserve or obtain information on outdoor areas of campus, contact the following:
1. Memorial Union Quad - Memorial Union @ 541-737-2650
2. Valley Library Quad - Valley Library @ 541-737-3331
3. Campus & Womens Bldg Intramural Fields - College of Health & Human Sciences @ 541-737-3324
4. Student Legacy Park, Peavy & South Intramural Fields - Dixon Recreation Center @ 541-737-6783
5. Athletic Fields - Athletics Department @ 541-737-9379
6. Campus Residential Lawns - University Housing & Dining Services @ 541-737-4771
7. All Other Campus Grounds - OSU Conference Services @ 541-737-2402. (This includes all campus streets, park and lawn areas, parking lots, patios, malls, etc.) For proper and timely consideration, Campus Grounds Use Requests MUST be submitted at least 14 days before the event date. Please note: Handwritten forms will not be accepted. Forms must be filled out electronically.
8. For proper and timely consideration, please make your request at least 14 days before the event date.