Last Updated: July 1999
When playing games, all users must abide by the following rules and guidelines:
- Games have a low priority for facility use. If all machines are in use, or if another user needs to use special equipment on your machine, you will be required to give up the machine that you are currently using.
- Gameplayers must play with the sound off, or use the headphones.
- Gameplayers may not ask someone on a specially equipped machine to relocate so that they can play a game on their machine.
- You may not copy nor distribute any type of software that is not public domain.
- Gameplayers must not disturb other users in the computer facility.