- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
SIT Viet Nam Culture, Social Change, and Development
University of Economics in Ho Chi Minh City
This program is based in Ho Chi Minh City, in southern Viet Nam. The program explores Vietnam's history and cultural heritage while closely examining the country's more recent economic, social, and environmental transformations.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam's commercial and cultural center, serves as the program base and is where students begin their thematic coursework, field study seminar, and language instruction. As the country's most populous metropolitan area, Ho Chi Minh City serves as an exceptional location to examine Vietnam's rapid pace of urbanization.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Good academic standing
Minimum 2.5 GPA
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist:
Applied Visual Arts