- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
SIT Uganda: Development Studies
School for International Training Study Center in Uganda
With one of the fastest growing economies in Africa, Uganda has much of which to be proud. However, it continues to face the challenges and dilemmas of a developing nation. A country of geographic contrasts - from tropical Lake Victoria to the famed Mountains of the Moon - Ugandais also home to more than 30 distinct ethnic groups. Its tumultuous history and promising future make Uganda an ideal setting in which to study current cultural, political, and social realities.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Minimum 2.5 GPA. Although there are no prerequisite classes, a background in development studies or a related field is strongly recommended.
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: