- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
SIT: Peru, Cusco (Indigenous Peoples and Globalization)
School for International Training study center
From your program base in the sacred city of Cuzco, you actively engage in Peru’s rich literary and artistic traditions through firsthand encounters with literary specialists, authors, artists, and artisans. Additional explorations in both the capital city of Lima and “revolutionary” Arequipa, as well as a rural home-stay with a Quechua-speaking family and a brief trip into the Peruvian Amazon are included.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Four recent semesters of college-level Spanish and the ability to follow coursework in Spanish. Students are expected to have a high level of Spanish reading comprehension
2.5 GPA minimum and sophomore standing.
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: