- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
SIT Netherlands: International Perspectives on Sexuality and Gender
School for International Training Study Center in the Netherlands
The Netherlands is known for its atmosphere of tolerance and progressive social thinking. Its liberal laws concerning gay and lesbian rights, sexuality education, birth control, and euthanasia set it apart from the United States as well as from many of its European neighbors.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with US Students
Minimum 2.5 GPA. Previous college-level coursework or other significant preparation in sexualtiy, gender, and/or identity studies, as assessed by SIT.
Deadlines for OSU Study Abroad Programs:
- Summer Programs: March 15
- Fall, Year-Long Programs: April 15
- Winter/Spring Semester Programs: October 15
- Spring Term Programs: November 15
Programs may have alternative deadlines or extend deadlines. Confirm with your program advisor.
Mandatory Application Checklist: