- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
OSU College of Engineering: Denmark, Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
Program Administrator:College/Departmental Program (OSU)
Denmark is located in northern Europe between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. It is the southernmost of the five Scandinavian countries and consists of a mainland peninsula, Jutland, and 406 islands. The capital, Copenhagen, is situated on the island of Sealand and is the largest city in Scandinavia.
Class Format:Classes Primarily with Host-Country Students
Minimum 3.0 GPA. Junior or Senior level standing.
All required application materials must be sent and received by DTU before the following deadlines.
For fall semester (September-January): March 20th
For spring semester (February-June): October 20th
- Current OSU student in the College of Engineering
- Junior or senior standing and admissible to a COE Professional School
- 3.0 or higher cumulative OSU GPA
Mandatory Application Checklist:
Con. Eng. Mgt
Elec. & Comp. Eng.