- International Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
All study abroad and internship applicants are required to pay an application fee. See the Application Fee page for details.
Visit the DKU website and follow the steps outlined below: http://global.dankook.ac.kr
1. Click "more" link in the middle of the page.
2. Click "Incoming Exchange Student" link in the left side menu.
3. Click "English" at the bottom of the left side menu.
4. Read the outline and timeline of the application process, follow the instructions and complete required forms available on this page.
5. Submit all of the forms to the OSU exchange coordinator by the deadline.
A passport valid for six months beyond your program is required. Apply for a passport immediately if you have not done so already. Visit travel.state.gov for an application.
Complete the following essays and submit them by e-mail to the OSU exchange program coordinator by the application deadline.
1. Please write a brief autobiographical sketch that includes your personal history, family background, work experience, travel experience and other factors which have influenced your personal development. (approximately 1 page)
2. Please state how your participation in this international program will contribute to your educational, career and personal goals. (approximately 1/2 page)
3. All participants have personal strengths and weaknesses. Please give yours and describe how they are relevant to your participation in this international program. (approximately 1/2 page)
All students are required to return this form. See the Health Disclosure Form page for details.
All students are required to complete this form. See the Academic Planning Form page for details.
All students are required to attend general pre-departure orientation. View orientation dates and registration.
All students are encouraged to visit their primary care provider before going abroad. Information about immunizations and travel health can be obtained from the Travel Medicine Clinic at Student Health Services.
File FAFSA and apply for financial aid for the term(s) of your program.
IDEA will submit a financial aid budget with your estimated cost of attendance to the Office of Financial Aid the term prior to your departure so that your aid award may be adjusted.
Use this form to estimate the total cost of your attendance on the program. Visit the Budget Worksheet page for details.