- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Academic Planning Form
All study abroad students are required to submit the Academic Planning Form prior to departure. This form assists the student, academic department, and IDEA staff in understanding how the credits will be applied to the student's OSU degree upon completion of study abroad.
Students should retain a copy, provide their academic advisor with a copy, and submit the original to study abroad advisor.
- Summer, Fall, Year-long Programs: May 15
- Winter/Spring Term (Spring Semester) Programs: November 15
- Spring Term Programs: January 15