- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
FIG Reflection Report
Submitted by walkinj on Fri, 01/11/2013 - 1:08pm
Faculty Internationalization Grant recipients are expected to submit a one page International Reflection Report to their college/unit and International Programs within 30 days of completing the activity. The report should include:
- Outcomes of the activity and how it contributed to the internationalization of the college/unit/college/ university.
- Your plans to disseminate what you have learned as a result of the activity. We encourage awardees to share knowledge and contacts by participating in department, college, or University international activities.
IP may post these reports on our website to illustrate the depth and breadth of international activity on campus and to provide a conduit for networking amongst faculty.