- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
International Degree & Education Abroad (IDEA)
Go Farther. Go Further.
OSU's International Degree is a unique double-degree undergraduate option for current OSU students. The International Degree, started in 1992, was designed to take the education abroad experience further, through advanced language proficiency, increased cultural awareness and a comprehensive analysis of international reach of academic study. Students enrolled in the International Degree program receive a supplementary degree, titled as a "Bachelor of Arts in International Studies" in their primary major field.
International Degree graduates can:
- Communicate with advanced proficiency in another language.
- Successfully navigate living in a foreign culture.
- Describe/discuss/synthesize a variety of cultures.
- Conduct extensive and sophisticated research.
- Compose a thesis on a specific topic related to the primary major, placed in an international context.