- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
International Scholar & Faculty Services (ISFS)
Oregon State University (OSU) has long welcomed international faculty and scholars to teach, conduct research, and collaborate with colleagues on its campus. International Student and Faculty Services (ISFS) is a unit within International Programs. ISFS furthers the internationalization of the university and the community by providing services to more than 450 international faculty and their families from over 90 countries.
ISFS advances the free exchange of ideas and culture through advocacy, education, service, outreach and engagement.
ISFS will set the standard for excellence in international scholar and faculty programs.
What does ISFS do for faculty and scholars?
- Help for faculty and scholars interested in coming to the Oregon State University, including information about academic appointments, visas, and life in Corvallis.
- Help for faculty and scholars currently performing teaching and research at OSU, including information about immigration regulations and University services.
- Help for OSU departments hosting international faculty and scholars, including assistance in choosing the appropriate immigration classification, obligations of the sponsor, and visa request forms.