We provide direct service, outreach, education, and referral services to OSU students that help alleviate the effects of hunger, poverty, and other human needs so that students can pursue a quality education. We also create a dynamic learning environment in which students, faculty, and the community can learn how to meet the current pressing societal challenges facing college students.
Here is How the HSRC Helps Students
- Intermediary services between students and agencies that provide rental assistance, utility assistance, food stamps, childcare, food boxes, and health insurance.
- Workshops, seminars, and opportunities for internships and employment.
- Connection to community service opportunities.
- Assistance in maintaining health insurance through the university.
- Applications for food stamps.