- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Microsoft Office 2007
Courtesy of the Extension Computing Technology Unit
- Office 2007 and Vista - How to perform some of the commonly used tasks in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Windows Vista
- Office 2000 and 2003 Training Manuals - Basic and Intermediate manuals for Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Microsoft Office Online Training - Offers free web-based tutorials for a range of users. Requires sound.
- Interactive Office 2007 guides: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word - Offers a way to easily discover how to perform tasks in 2007 by first performing them in 2003.
- OfficeTutorials.com - Offers a number of free tutorials, in Word documents, written in layperson's terms!
- Microsoft Office 2003 to 2007 Compatibility Pack - A free compatibility pack that will let you open Office 2007 files in Office 2003
- Up to speed with Word 2007 - A brief intro to improve your efficiency in Word 2007.
- Office 2003 & 2007 training roadmaps - Training videos for each application in 2003 and 2007.
- Get started with Office 2007 - Demos, help, templates and training for the Office 2007 applications.
Pay for Training
- Ed2Go computer applications training - Ed2Go Online computer applications training.
- Skilledup Online Training - Aggregated training resources (Free & Pay)