- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Microsoft Office 2007
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
Courtesy of the Extension Computing Technology Unit
- Office 2007 and Vista - How to perform some of the commonly used tasks in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Windows Vista
- Office 2000 and 2003 Training Manuals - Basic and Intermediate manuals for Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Microsoft Office Online Training - Offers free web-based tutorials for a range of users. Requires sound.
- Interactive Office 2007 guides: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word - Offers a way to easily discover how to perform tasks in 2007 by first performing them in 2003.
- OfficeTutorials.com - Offers a number of free tutorials, in Word documents, written in layperson's terms!
- Microsoft Office 2003 to 2007 Compatibility Pack - A free compatibility pack that will let you open Office 2007 files in Office 2003
- Up to speed with Word 2007 - A brief intro to improve your efficiency in Word 2007.
- Office 2003 & 2007 training roadmaps - Training videos for each application in 2003 and 2007.
- Get started with Office 2007 - Demos, help, templates and training for the Office 2007 applications.
Pay for Training
- Ed2Go computer applications training - Ed2Go Online computer applications training.
- Skilledup Online Training - Aggregated training resources (Free & Pay)