- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Blackboard Help for Students
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
Common Student Questions
- How can I see the course menu? It's missing.
- How do I log in to Blackboard?
- Why can't I see the course site for a class I'm enrolled in?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I edit a discussion board thread?
- How do I customize the list of courses on my Blackboard portal page?
- Why do I get a "missing plugin" error when attempting to view a file?
- How do I change the language in Blackboard?
For Additional Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), visit http://my.oregonstate.edu and click on "Search OSU Blackboard FAQ".
Technical assistance - Please see the "Supported by" block located to the right for the various methods of contact.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - For additional Blackboard walkthroughs, you can search the Blackboard FAQ.
- To access the FAQ, go to http://my.oregonstate.edu.
- Click on the "Search OSU Blackboard FAQ" on the left hand side.
Test Preperation Guide - A guide to preparing your computer for test taking on Blackboard.
Student Blackboard GEMs - Instructional videos for common student tasks in Blackboard including viewing grades and using the discussion board.