- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Blackboard Help for Students
Common Student Questions
- How can I see the course menu? It's missing.
- How do I log in to Blackboard?
- Why can't I see the course site for a class I'm enrolled in?
- How do I view my grades?
- How do I edit a discussion board thread?
- How do I customize the list of courses on my Blackboard portal page?
- Why do I get the message, "The content below is outside of the Blackboard Learn environment."?
- Why do I get a "missing plugin" error when attempting to view a file?
- How do I change the language in Blackboard?
For Additional Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), visit http://my.oregonstate.edu and click on "Search OSU Blackboard FAQ".
Technical assistance - Please see the "Supported by" block located to the right for the various methods of contact.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - For additional Blackboard walkthroughs, you can search the Blackboard FAQ.
- To access the FAQ, go to http://my.oregonstate.edu.
- Click on the "Search OSU Blackboard FAQ" on the left hand side.
Basic Guide - A walkthrough of basic features and functions.
Student Blackboard GEMs - Instructional videos for common student tasks in Blackboard including viewing grades and using the discussion board.