- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Windows 8 Known Issue
Occasionally the VPN? client will have an issue with Windows 8. We are aware of the issue and a fix has been found. The download below contains a Registry Fix that will fix the issue and allow the VPN the function properly.
To run the Fix:
- Download the Registry Fix here: Windows 8 Patch
- Double click on the download to open the zip file
- Move the Windows8RegistryFix.reg file to your desktop
- Double Click on the Windows8Registry Fix File
- Click "Yes" when it allows you if you want to allow this file to make changes to your computer
- Click "Yes" allowing the fix to continue
- The fix will now run and report back when finished, click "Ok" and restart the VPN Client
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.