- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Why is "All Members" Grayed Out For Me In Google Groups?
If you are the manager of a Google Group but cannot view the entire list of group members, then the permissions are set incorrectly. Please go through the following steps:
- Go to the Oregon State Google Portal
- Click on Google Groups
- Here you will see a list of groups of which you are either a member or a manager. For any group that you are a manager of, you will see (Manager) beside the group name
- Click on the Group that you are managing
- Click the Manage button at the top right of your screen
- On the left side of your screen, expand Permissions and then click Moderation permissions
- In the section, Modify Members, click the button Select groups of users and check off Managers of the group.
*Now, not only will managers be able to view their group members, but they will also be able to remove and change roles of members!
- Be sure to click the Save button at the top of the screen.
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.