- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
In case your audio or video isn't working correctly you can attempt to troubleshoot the audio and video settings yourself or call your support group.
To access Lync video or audio and microphone settings:
- Click on the small gear in the upper right-hand side
- Click on Audio Device or Video Device
- Here, if you already have a device connected, you are able to change settings for audio inputs and/or outputs.
Alternatively you can click the icon with the speaker and microphone in the bottom left corner of the Lync window. It will open a little drop-down menu with a clickable option to Edit in Audio Device Settings.
To access your audio options on Lync 2011 for Mac:
- With Lync open, go to the Lync drop down menu and select Preferences
- Click on the Audio tab and verify Lync is using the correct device as well as the sound settings
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.