- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I sync my Google calendar to my iOS device?
**If you haven't already, here is more information on how to opt in to the Google program.
If you've opted in to the Google ONID program, you have the ability to create a calendar using their online application. If you sync a calendar with your mobile device, you can receive notifications and alerts that you've created in your calendar on your device.
Make sure you have no conflicting iCal, Exchange? or Outlook calendars with which to synchronize. iPhone Calendar can only sync with one calendaring source.
- Go to Google Sync in iPhone Safari.
- Tap your iPhone under Manage devices.
- Make sure all calendars you want to sync are checked.
- Tap Save.
- Press the Home button.
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account... under Accounts.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your Gmail address under Email.
- Enter m.google.com under Domain.
- Tap your full Gmail address under Username.
- Enter your Google Calendar password under Password.
- Optionally, tap "Google Calendar" under Description.
- Tap Next.
- Enter "m.google.com" under Server.
- Tap Next again.
- Make sure Calendars is ON.
- Turn ON Mail to enable push Gmail in iPhone Mail.
- Turn ON Contacts only if you have copied your existing contacts to Gmail. Otherwise, your existing iPhone contacts will be replaced with your Gmail address book contents.
- Tap Done.