- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set how Mailman notifies the administrator when bounce errors occur with members?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Bounce Processing” option
- Scroll down to the “Notifications” section
- Select “Yes” or “No” for any of the options
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button