- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set the action that will be taken when a moderated member posts to the list?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Privacy options” option, then click “Sender filters”
- Scroll down to the “Action to take when a moderated member posts to the list.” section
- Select “Hold”, “Reject”, or “Discard”
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button