- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
What if I've forgotten what my ONID username is?
If you have forgotten what your ONID username is and need to retrieve it you can:
- Go to: http://oregonstate.edu/main/campus-online-directory
- In the Name Search box, enter your name. Example: Smith, John.
- If you have NOT requested that your information be withheld, you should see a listing with your information. One of the fields will be ONID Username.
- If you do not see your information on this page and you are a Student please call the Registrar's Office at: 541-737-4331.
- If you do not see your information on this page and you are an OSU Employee please call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at: 541-737-3474.
If you need to use your OSU ID and are unable to find it, you can use the following items to attempt to retrieve it.
- If you are a current student or employee and remember what your ONID password is:
- Use the instructions for finding your ONID username.
- Proceed to step 3.
- If you are a current student or employee and DO NOT remember your ONID password or GAP.
- Student: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
- Employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk by phone at: 541-737-3474.
- The support person will be able to help you to use the forgot GAP form or reset your GAP if needed.
- Once you are logged into Online Services.
- Click on: Personal Information.
- Then click: Display OSU ID.
If you need to use your GAP, but have forgotten it, you can:
- Using the Forgot GAP option.
- Go to: Online Services
- Enter your OSU ID OR Social Security Number into the Username field. Then click the Forgot GAP button.
- If you don't know your OSU ID or Social Security Number, please use the number that corresponds with your affiliation:
- OSU student/alumni: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
- OSU employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at: 541-737-3474.
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.