- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How can I set who can view the list of subscribed members?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Privacy options” option, then click “Subscription rules”
- Scroll down to the “Who can view subscription list?” section
- Select who you want to be able to view the list of subscribed members
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button