- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Access your Exchange? account via webmail (Office Outlook Web Access)
If you are off campus and want to check your Exchange email, webmail is the easiest solution.
1. Type exmail.oregonstate.edu in the addess bar of your web browser.
2. Click "Exchange Outlook Web App".
3. Log in to the site with your information and you will be able to access your e-mail right on the web site.
You may also use your e-mail address as your username:
You are now signed into the Outlook Web App!
If you would like to use the Lite/Light version of OWA, please use the following instructions:
- Log into Outlook Web Access.
- Click on the Options drop-down menu at the top right hand side of the page just below your name and select "See All Options..."
- Click on Settings from the left hand navigation pane.
- Click on General at the top of the page.
- Under Accessibility, select the checkbox next to "Use the blind and low vision experience."
- Click Save at the bottom right hand side of the page.
- Restart your web browser and log back in. You should now be seeing the "light" version of the webmail client.
Note: This log in page should continue to remember your username information on your current machine for future log ins, unless you clear your temporary internet files. (Previously selectable via the "This is a private computer" checkbox on the old log in form)
Note: Only Internet Explorer supports the full features of Office Outlook Web Access (OWA). Other web browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) only support the "Lite" version of OWA.