- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Setting List Post Moderation
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (click here for instructions on logging in)
- In the upper left portion of the screen, click "Membership Management..."
- Scroll down to the list of members at the bottom
- Put a check next to the members you would like to moderate and click the “Submit Changes” button
- If you would like to moderate all members, scroll to the very bottom under “Additional Member Tasks” and select the “On” option for the “Set everyone's moderation bit” option, and click the “Set” button