- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Stay Safe, Stay Secure!
PHISHING ALERT: There are a number of phishing emails circulating to OSU addresses. Remember to never give your account information and/or password in response to an email.
- Keep your computer protected using Symantec Endpoint Protection. It's free for all members of the OSU community.
- Visit our security section for more tips to keep yourself safe!
- Be Aware - Cyber Security @ OSU
Fast Answers to Quick Questions
- What is ONID?
- How do I get OSU email on my phone?
- How do I make a wireless connection on campus?
- When I'm off campus, how do I use VPN to establish a secure connection to the OSU network?
- How do I set up a website using ONID?
Blackboard? Help for Students & Faculty
- Why do I get the message, "The content below is outside of the Blackboard Learn environment."?
- Why do I get a "missing plugin" error when attempting to view a file?
- Known Issues in Blackboard 9.1
- View all Blackboard-related Helpdocs for faculty
- View all Blackboard-related Helpdocs for students