Assistant Professor (Courtesy), Earth Design Consultants
Office:230 SW 3rd, Suite 212, Corvallis, OR 97333
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Science
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Primary Areas of Research Interest:
Detailed Research Interest :
Current Research Interests:
- Measuring landscape patterns in eelgrass beds and tidal marshes using high spatial resolution, hyperspectral remote sensing.
- Using GIS to characterize wetlands and watersheds and to develop restoration and monitoring plans; using invertebrate assemblages as a wetland assessment tool.
- Factors that influence the abundance and distribution of aquatic insects in wetlands.
- Biocontrol of invasive plants.
- Examining the role that nutrients play in structuring aquatic and marine ecosystems.