- Degree Programs
- Student Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Associate Professor, Senior Research
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Engineering
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Primary Areas of Research Interest:
Current Research Interests:
- A New Pesticide Evaluation and Selection Tool for Agriculture.
- Pesticide fate and transfer modeling in surface waters of Sub-Sahelian West Africa.
- Internet based tool for landowners assesses potential for participation in Ecosystem Services Markets.
- Intelligent information systems
- Algorithmic, statistical, and mathematical modeling
- Geographic information systems (ESRI)
- Software design and development
- Agent-based modeling, policy assessment, and interacting socio-economic-biophysical systems
- Pesticide risk assessment and fate and transfer modeling