Kellie B. Vache
Assistant Professor (Senior Research), Hydrologic and Ecological Modeling
Office:232 Gilmore Hall
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Engineering
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Primary Areas of Research Interest:
Detailed Research Interest :
Current Research Interests:
- Alternative futures for Skagit and Kitsap Counties, Washington State.
- Assessment of Hydrologic and Water Quality Response to Intensive Cellulosic Biofuel Silviculture.
- Ecohydrological controls on watershed response to landuse change in tropical montane forest.
- Pesticide fate and transport modeling to inform decision-making.
- Watershed hydrology and C and N fluxes in the Xilin River.
- Watershed hydrology in a tropical mountain forest.
- Watershed hydrology and modeling
- Implications of evolving landuse patterns and climate change
- Alternative futures analyses for land use planning and sustainability
- Geographic information systems and simulation of environmental processes