- Degree Programs
- Student Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Dance Your Dissertation
Desiree D. Tullos
Associate Professor, Water Resource
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Engineering
Water Resources Policy and Management
Water Resources Science
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Detailed Research Interest :
Current Research Interests:
- Field investigations of biological responses to restoration and engineered applications in riveriene ecosystems.
- Development and evaluation of targeted and appropriate bioindicators for the assessment of engineered designs in riveriene systems.
- Documenting and developing management of the effects of urban and agricultural activities and management practices on aquatic ecosystem stability in developing countries.
- River morphology and restoration
- Habitat and hydraulic modeling