- Degree Programs
- Student Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Science
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Primary Areas of Research Interest:
Current Research Interests:
- Development of yeast and bacterial strains, through genetic engineering techniques, to produce valuable enzymes and products from waste biomass feed stocks.
- Optimization of cultivation conditions to achieve maximum product concentration.
- Effect of toxicants on wastewater treatment microbial communities.
- Regulation of drugs and medical devices
- Bioengineering design
- Cell culture and tissue engineering applications