Forms and Petitions

A variety of forms for petitions and other university business are available online

Direct Links to Common Forms and Petitions

How do I re-admit or seek non-degree status?

What paperwork must I complete to change my major to Food Science?

(Bring this form to FST Head Advisor, Dan Smith (WGND128), for a signature.)

How can I change grading from A/F to S/U?
For fall, winter and spring quarters the petition, signed by your academic advisor, is due at the Registrar’s Office by 5:00 pm on Friday of the 7th week of the term.

Reminder: All science courses required for the major plus WR 121, WR 222/327/362 must be completed on an A-F graded basis. See FST Grading Policy

Change of Grade Request Form:

Circumstances will not allow me to complete a course by the end of the term. How can I get an incomplete grade so I can complete the course later?
Incompletes are assigned at the election of the instructor. See Academic Regulation Guidelines for incompletes; Incomplete Contract Form. An alternative may be to petition for a Late Change of Registration.

How can I request my diploma be mailed to me?

I want to authorize the release of some or all of my confidential academic information to sources outside OSU. How can I do that?
Complete an Academic Information Release Form. Print, complete and return signed form to Holly Templeton in WGND 100.

To order transcripts on line: